If уоu buy some of thе рrоduсtѕ we tаlk аbоut оn this blog, we might mаkе a commission. We wаnt уоu tо know thаt we wоuld nеvеr recommend a product оr ѕеrviсе we dоn’t personally еndоrѕе 100%. Thе mоnеу we earn hеlр us kеер thiѕ blog gоing, рrоviding you with vаluаblе infоrmаtiоn thаt helps уоu start a profitable blog.”.
6 Must Have WordPress Plugins For Every Blogger
If you are going to be using WordPress you will want to become familiar with these WordPress plugins. Your blog is an incredible platform for communicating online. It allows you to reach out to new visitors and to keep those that reach your blog interested and engaged. The better the user experience the more likely the visitor is to stay and to return to your blog.
You’ve put a great deal of time into creating your blog and if it isn’t everything it could be you are likely to lose readers, which are potentially customers. Make sure those hours you put into creating your blog ensure the end result is the best possible blog you can have. Using up to date plugins will create an effective and efficient blog that your visitors like.
1. Akismet – We hear a lot about this preinstalled plugin. That’s because it does such a great job of protecting your blog from spam. It sorts through comments marking those that are junk as spam. It’s highly efficient at what it does.
2. Delete Post Revisions – Once you tweak your blog post(s) the copies will be save in the WordPress database. You should make sure you eliminate all those extra copies so that your blog continues to run efficiently.
3. WP Total Cache – This plugin is excellent at improving your site’s speed and therefore the experience of your visitors. Speed is important to keeping visitors on your site. If it loads slow impatience wins out and the ‘back button,’ is almost always hit. Install the W3 Total Cache plugin and stop worrying.
4. Pop-Up Domination – If you require an opt in page on your blog, the Pop-Up Domination plugin is just what you need to create a professional, enticing opt in page that will see your opt in rate significantly increase.
5. Broken Link Checker – There is nothing worse than broken links or missing images to annoy your readers and the search engines. Use Broken Link Checker plugin to ensure your blog links are always current.
6. WordPress Database Backup – What happens if you delete your blog post by accident? Or what if your blog comes under attack by a hacker? When you use WordPress Database backup you can stop worrying knowing you have a current backup available at all times. You set how often a backup is created. If you like you can even have a copy of your backup emailed to you.
These six WordPress plugins are a must use. Of course, there are many others that you should consider incorporating into your blog. Have a look at what’s available – you will be pleasantly surprised.